Biscuit – Celebration Event Agency Elementor Kit is a modern and creative WordPress Theme for Events Management Companies and Agencies. It can be used for any type of Events like Weddings, Birthdays, Special Occasions, Anniversaries, Engagement Parties, Seminars or any Corporate Event. Amigos theme has multiply page layouts, services page, team page, different blog layouts and events pages. It comes with a budget calculator functionality which allows to calculate your party budget. With a lot of powerful features, Amigos will definitely satisfy your needs.
Biscuit – Templates
- Home Page
- About Page
- Service Page
- Service Details Page
- Feature Page
- Pricing Page
- Screens Page
- Testimonial Page
- FAQ Page
- Download Page
- Blog Page
- Blog Single Page
- Contact Page
- 404 Page
- Header Template
- Footer Template
Biscuit – Features
- Elementor Pro is Required
- 14 Templates
- Google Fonts – easily expand to 600 Google Fonts
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Works with most WordPress themes that use Elementor
Required Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Use Biscuit Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.